In a message dated 9/8/04 1:50:11 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Aiming for one issue every two weeks or so. SQUINT wen
t to 49 issues over a two year period so you get the
idea.

am sending soon finally figured out the centimeter thing-what a jog to the 80's when we Mericans all thot we could handle two measuring systems. SORRY not while Big W is in office. Didya all no that fellow fluxter John Held Jr. nose him? its a library thing....you know mail art and Laura Bush? She and John dress up in Mexican wrestling masks together. Anywaysssssss...Bye back to Arizona-by Madawg