---
The nice thing about it is that you can turn the pages
as if it was  some kind of a book that ten people had
contributed pages too. Having it on a website would
just be silly. I might as well have a blog called
FLOSS and everybody would send images or writing to it
and I could upload it for all the world and his dog to
see. hey that's not a bad idea! Certainly be cheaper
than sending out  9 hefty packages of papier to folk
on the four corns of the urf. I might consider it if
no more pages arrive within the next week or so. and
then i might just doa blog about the 25 years of
mouldy mail art being eaten by mice in m y coal shed?

michael

=====
It's another blog!  http://flobberlob.blogspot.com/

all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com