Resistant Nebulous

1: relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection) [syn: immune]
2: incapable of being affected; "resistant to persuasion"
3: disposed to or engaged in defiance of established authority [syn: insubordinate, resistive]
4: incapable of absorbing or mixing with; "a water-repellent fabric"; "plastic highly resistant to steam and water" [syn: repellent]

1: Cloudy, misty, or hazy.
2: Lacking definite form or limits; vague: nebulous assurances of future cooperation.
3: Of, relating to, or characteristic of a nebula.

I do not believe in the immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it. -- Albert Einstein