The unofficial and unauthorized archives are here:

BTW: Pocked was indeed drowned with the last ship, but deals is much closer than you think.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: How To Rice

I don't know, Doctor John,...latching tendons off the rehtal is so pis-pass...I prefer the verintecular for latching tendons, myself.  And the pocked and deals... I thought pocked was drowned with the last ship and deals is no way anywhere near the center on this one.

smiles and hi all  says new member

Dawn Amato

How do I reach the archives of this group sos I can catch up to speed on who's who and what's what?

"John M. Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How To Rice

1) Sap shoulder off her leep
2) Cage number off her sgnirps
3) Sup your cost and leather