almost no cost
get a dvd player that can play picture cd and have people send you files and
put the files on the
cd and repeat them on a projector or a small 13 in tv
you can do any idea if your willing to compromise a little
you could also make a quicktime slide show and burn it to a vcd that will play
in
most newer dvd players i thing you can fit like 60 minutes worth of pics on a
vcd..
and you dont have to have dvd burner just a cd writer..
you could also use a laptop or a desktop with s video out and run it through a
vcr
it will display the computer screen on any television and then play a slide
show from iphoto or
picture viewer in windows

crispin

=====