Hello Melissa!

i was wondering if you had vanished into working in Taoist solitudes in the White Mountains--for at least the winter perhaps!--

welcome back--!!!

we should come up with some fluxus equinox Events for this Sunday!  a celebration that we are all still here--for Spring--rebirth, regeneration, resurrection--

as has been sad some people have left--time to celebrate community/coomunication-!

david-bc

>From: "Melissa McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
>Subject: FLUXLIST: Back again...
>Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:18:38 +0000
>
>...long time gone, what's been happening? Saw Allen B's open letter
>of January on the website, sad, but glad that The List is still
>active, and that I even recognized a few names...
>
>Script for Supporting Yourself as an Artist & Musician
>
>1. Work solely in your studio for 5 years.
>1a. Realize negative income.
>1b. Panic a little.
>2. Get a part-time job in an insurance office.
>
>Blather, wince, repeat.
>
>xoMelissa
>

>                      Melissa McCarthy
>              Hours: whimsical or by appointment
>          ****>>>Adult, maybe; grown-up, never!<<<****
>                  http://www.bonafideart.com

Find files on your PC instantly with the new MSN Toolbar Suite beta – FREE!