we should meet at the whitney in ere for sure that day.. so come on meryl meet
us and all of those
who might be interested in having a fluxlist outing ... come one come all

Whitney museum of art..
12 noon in the lobby we will be
recognized by our pure white trash
look..

crispin

--- Meryl  Gross2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But where exactly?  We want the specifics Unky Don.  We need the itinerary,
> if for no other reason than to blow it all to hell.  And when I say we, of
> course I mean me (or, grammatically, I).
>
> Like dim sum, do you?
>
> BG

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE

http://www.crispinwebb.com