In my sleepy-headedness, I realized that it sounds like I was saying that everything would be spread out over 50 discs, but NO - what I meant to say is that you can get a lot of sound on one disc by creating many more-than- decent-sounding MP3 files and burning them on ONE disc. One disc would go to each of the 50 participants, etc... Also, I was thinking that since each disc and cover would be unique, I could provide a gallery of
the 50 CD covers and the 50 CD disc artworks afterwards.
Anyway, I'm getting WAY ahead.
Hope that cleared up that imagined thought in my mind!

Rod

---
Now playing: Lothar & The Hand People - Today Is Only Yesterday's Tomorrow

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/rostasi