That’s done then. I put the 1500 posts into subject groups. Okay until someone cleverly alters the title a bit.

And I did skim them rather. But now ‘tis done and they are all safely filed away in the archive.

There was a lot of poetry there – and not just from John. Maybe we should do another poetry book like Happy New Ears. I know we tried once and it fizzled out through lack of entries. But whaddya think? I’d be happy to collate it again.

Also – I still haven’t received my Fluxlist Box Number Two. Is anyone else still waiting?

Time for lunch.

See you later.

Roger

It's a blog! http://rogerstevens.blogspot.com

Wonky Finger - Live at Staplecroft Village Hall
Order your copy at http://www.rabbitpress.com

Visit The Poetry Zone
http://www.poetryzone.co.uk