Dear Fluxlisters,
I think it's time to realize another of our amazing projects.
This time I could be the point of reference.
My idea is to assemble an audio CD to be called "Fluxus Anthology 2005".
Anyone can contribute with an audio file.
I'll prepare a master CD to be published through Cafepress (cafepress.com) at the base price $ 8,99
(it means without any profit for me).
You can send your audio file (MP3 128 Kbps or more) to my address [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
An appropriate deadline for submissions could be September 30th 2005.
With the audio file please send also a text file like this (but filled with your data): "I [Name, Surname] want to insert my audio file [Title] in the Fluxus Anthology 2005 CD
to be published by Walter Cianciusi through cafepress.com."
Just a precaution after the La Monte Young matter...
I'll be glad if someone more graphically involved than me will produce the cover artwork.

Spread the word!

Walter Cianciusi
Via Montello 80
67051 Avezzano (AQ)