Four contributions until now.
I'll propose the same idea to other mailing lists too.
I think the JOB_APP project could be a great thing!

Il giorno 13/set/05, alle 15:56, Rod Stasick ha scritto:

I'd be curious to know how many submissions that you have
for your project Walter.
I was thinking of starting the artwork today for the JOB_APP project,
but since I've only received ONE submission from the Fluxlist,
I'm beginning to wonder if there's any interest in this.

Rod (who has decided to join the new trend of making private correspondence public)

---
Now playing: The Jazz Crusaders - Hey Jude