To: <FLUXLIST@scribble.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Fluxus Anthology 2005

hi walter,

i would like to do a very short piece  but can only do casette tape.
which is what i am planning for
rod stasick' s JOB-APP.  would that be possible for you?

bests, carol
xx

Walter Cianciusi wrote:

Dear Friends,
12 contributions until now for our anthology.
There is still a little space on CD for you to fit in.
I think a new definitive deadline could be October 15th.

Probably Eric Andersen will publish a sound file in the Anthology.
I also asked Owen Smith to write a little Fluxlist introduction to be
included in the booklet.
About the booklet mIEKAL aND and David-Baptiste Chirot are doing an
excellent artwork!

Come on Fluxfolks; I don't wanna take the project out of the Fluxlist!

Walter Cianciusi
Via Montello 80
67051 Avezzano (AQ)
ITALIA