Dear Crispin, Could you send me those two addresses again, please? I have managed to lose them and can't remember the tag I gave them in saved mail. Are you coming back this weekend? Don't know what Karen has planned for Sat. but Sun. aft. Ken is going to work on the electric at my Fred. house if you want to stop by. Will call you to make sure it happens....will call Sun Aft. I finally got most of the water out of the basement yesterday but it is raining here today so may have to do it all over again. (I paid the neighbor guy $10 to let me use an electric cord from his garage) Jason and I are meeting at the Open Fluxus this afternoon (if all goes as planned) More later, -Don

http://fluxuswest.blogspot.com/
http://fluxusmuseum.blogspot.com/
check out my website for the latest images!