dawg

you're still on fluxlist.  i tried to email you off post but the post was
returned asying that your server had rejected me!

i was hurt but refuse to give in!

let us know if you get this

can someone else try forwarding this to madawg and see if it'll go through via
different routes.

i know that the supereva server has been blacklisted in error from a few
different services but that should only effect mail from me not fluxlist.

if you do have conmtact with madawg can you tell her to try contacting me
direct after a few days if we have no joy i'll un and then resub her

alan