From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: FLUXLIST: Hysterical Alas of Fluxist - Props
Date: 3 Nov 2005 11:09:02 -0000

hi sol,
good point!
anything that would be ultimately 'printable' is fine. i'd like to think this project as an extension of the original fluxlistmaps, with room to extend them in any way one sees fit. personally what i'm interested in is amassing the varying interpretations of fluxlisters by fluxlisters. the most obvious way of producing a biog is to write, that's what i'll probably do. but that doesn't say that it's the best in every case. could be interesting.

cin cin!

alan
>My only suggestion is that you allow for the inclusion of >visual
>pieces......there are the old maps and other illustrations that would be of
use/interest.

cheers,

Sol.

Oh Odin's Underpants its a B(owman)LOG
http://bowmansramblings.blogspot.com/

Visit the Freeformfreakout Organisation Online:
http://www.freeformfreakoutorganisation.net