Hmmmm--I didn't make the final cut on the final list
under any of my usual names, so maybe I can
participate if I'm Aric Endersan ?

AE

--- Rod Stasick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Nov 10, 2005, at 2:46 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> > In a message dated 11/10/05 9:14:29 AM,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > writes:
> >

> >> All Anthology participants are to be named 'Eric
> Anderson.'
> >>
> > I take it they don't have to be on the list? Can I
> do Yoko Ono?
> > Dawg (who is STILL, by the way, off the list)
>
> What is this "off the list" business you keep going
> on about?
> We are all getting your posts.
> Your posts are listed in the archive.
> and you are getting all of OUR posts - no?
>
> not eric andersEn

1994-2004
10 Years of Fluxus Bucks!
Surprising the Network one Fluxus Buck at a time...

Mail me art---or a request for Fluxus Bucks!
Dr. Victoria Fluxbuxenstein
p.o. box 495522
Garland, TX 75049-5522  USA

http://farechase.yahoo.com