Happy New Year!

I'm starting the year off right: with Mail Art. I'll probably only get two
projects done today. For one of the projects, I have cut out all the windows
from an old
black & white photo of storefront buildings (19th Century New York?). I am
using the buildings without windows for the mail art project. I have 2 dozen
tiny
tiny cut out windows (3mm x 9mm) to offer for trade. I will mail them to the
first person who pledges to mail me something of equal value in return. I will
not
break up this exceptional set!

-Josh Ronsen
in Austin, Texas