FLUXLIST@scribble.com writes:
>Does anybody know that if there's any (famous) artist that uses
>computer/digital stuff to make art, preferably the pioneering ones (i.e.†[
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldo_Giorgini ]Aldo Giorgini)
>†
>Thanks!
>†
>regards,

There are literally thousands of interesting artists who use computers and in
fact there are connections back into the history of Fluxus as well - in the
early 1970s both Alison Knowles and Dick Higgins experimented with computers as
did many
others. And this is a tradition in relation to fluxus aesthetics that carries
through to the Fluxlist today. . . .

Some of the artists who I find on interest now are:

Janet Zweig - [ http://www.janetzweig.com/ ]http://www.janetzweig.com/

Mark Napier - [ http://potatoland.com/ ]http://potatoland.com/

Natalie Bookchin - [
http://www.fondation-langlois.org/html/e/page.php?NumPage=289