Since this is kinda a collective project & there is no one printing up a big batch of these to spread around, it would be great to figure out a way to buy a bunch of extra ones to distribute for reviews, to archives, radio stations etc. I notice with cafepress, if you buy more than 15, it brings the price down to a little over $5/per. I think I'll probably buy 15 & send a bunch around. Hopefully there are others that would do the same, or for that matter, other ideas of how to get it around.

~mIEKAL

  I still haven't heard it myself so I'm looking forward to this.