On 1427Muharram 06, at 4:56 PM, Björn Eriksson wrote:

Yeah, all these podcasting mess is a bit buggy sometimes. But once you get an aggregator that reads the podcasts good, it is easy to get addicted. Really an aggregator is not any more complicated that an automated downloader of selected subscripted podcasts. Some people wants to call the aggregators for "podcast catchers" instead to demystifie this all podcast hype.

I have used Doppler, iTunes and Juice. I like Juice best (Juice was called iPodder before). It is for both PC and Mac. I am on PC but I guess it should be no worse problem with a mac.

I've heard of Juice. I'll look into these tomorrow.
Now I'm cleaning up and editing some Paik audio.

R~