speaking of Ray J, I just saw the How To Draw A Bunny dvd, & found it an exceptional documentary.  given what materials they had to work with it really told a compelling story.  I know this has been raved here previously, just want to add to the chorus.  my favorite part is when a friend of Ray's offered to buy a Johnson collage for $1500 instead of the $2000 that was being asked.  Ray agreed to the transaction & the following day delivered the collage to his buyer with a quarter of the collage removed.  now that's art!

~mIEKAL