From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 10:35 AM
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: FLUXLIST: words keep getting in the way

I amiableedingless
tootherselfincubatermitexpressgangleeriemyselfishtailmentertainsidespicablee
cheerleaderrordergonomicecreaminsidelicatessentinelephanthropologistrangelat
inglenglishittythelpincubushutterribless,
butterrifyingleamblearyantitself
wordsmithereacheerfulcrumblycheekeepicellogettingothickory intopographick
thearseatholidayelp way.

allan's response to john's poems reminded me of some things i used to do a
lot of, but which now i don't do at all (no, not that! writing)
i used to write letters and short 'stories' in which words would trigger a
string of connected words, connected by letter formations that is.  i had a
strict(ish) rule that the whole phrase or paragraph should be one continuous
flow, one worg in effect.  above is an example which does not follow that
rule!
i think the last attempt i made was way back in NYC (2002!) and i gave it to
melissa, i wrote her a note.  a few weeks later the most beautiful piece of
calligrahy turned up in the mail. melissa had found all the words.
now i have the words but i don't know what the note said!

just in case anyone was remotely interested this is:
"i am able to express myself clearly but words keep getting in the way" and
just about sums it up

Oh Odin's Underpants its a B(owman)LOG
http://bowmansramblings.blogspot.com/

Visit the Freeformfreakout Organisation Online:
http://www.freeformfreakoutorganisation.net