From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ann Klefstad
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:53 PM
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: swords keep sweating in the sway

Was this the strange affair of Sister Meg O'Lomania and Father O'Blivion?
Apparently out unconscioi have crossed somewheres . . .

On 2/14/06 1:52 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> there's a short story somewhere, which i seem to have lost, which started
it
> all.  based on a misinterpretation of a song from the sound of music.
'high
> on a hill was a lonely goathead....'
> the story of ludwig hat, butler to vincent and cara van-hire, secret and
> forbidden love of sister meg o'lomania...  i can remember the characters
and
> basic plot (!) but i can't seem to rewrite it, i just freeze.
>
> perhaps because it's crap, perhaps...
>
> ;)
>

>> Cool.  Maybe you should write a whole novel that way!
>> John
>

> Oh Odin's Underpants its a B(owman)LOG
> http://bowmansramblings.blogspot.com/
>
> Visit the Freeformfreakout Organisation Online:
> http://www.freeformfreakoutorganisation.net

Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if
you don't know what your rights are, or who the person is you're talking to.
Then on the way out, slam the door.
J. H.