To: <FLUXLIST@scribble.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:05 AM
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Direct Links to FLuXial PoDcAst filezzz

THANKZzzzzz
able to see most of them!!!! Have forwarded broadly.

-----------
Drugs
Cristopher Petkus
http://homepage.mac.com/cianciusi/Drugs.mp3
---------
Baptism
Crispin Webb
http://blip.tv/file/get/Crispin3d-BAPTISM283.mov
   ---------
12 Fluxus Ideas
Don Boyd
http://blip.tv/file/get/Crispin3d-DONBOYDVIDEO12IdeasOfFluxus656.mov
    ---------
Interview
Don Boyd
http://blip.tv/file/get/Crispin3d-DONBOYD443.mp4
    ---------
Dreambass
The dreambass instrument: an odd contraption that was inspired by a dream.
http://homepage.mac.com/cianciusi/dreambass.mp3
---------
1024 Cellos For Nam
mIEKAL aND
http://homepage.mac.com/cianciusi/1024_cellos_for_nam.m4v
---------
Hypergraphic Love Poem
mIEKAL aND
http://homepage.mac.com/cianciusi/hypergraphic_love_poem.m4v
---------
Stapelia Ophelia
mIEKAL aND
http://homepage.mac.com/cianciusi/stapelia_ophelia.m4v
---------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
M U N D U S    V U L T   D E C I P I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dance, as though no one is watching,
Love, as though you've never been hurt before,
Sing, as though no one can hear you,
Work, as though you don't need the money,
Live, as though heaven is on earth.
 ~Rumi~
http://www.poe-news.com/stories.php?poeurlid=48671
 Whuulanga!