Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:59 AM
Subject: FLUXLIST: S liver, Clam p

S liver

de ath lea p o waist wat er plyed
tem blor a c rusty sha dhow a cross yr el
bow gun s quat a c hunking s liver p eel yr s
kin hoff burk ah floating in eh s team yr
kidney lug gage wet yr plod head st reams o’
tents b lustered in yr f lag th roat

Clam p

maps be low ah boat guzz led laugh the
gla ss t ending h eel de flaked h alf soc ks
gummy in the t rust c lamp yr squiggly loads
against yr f ace fem ured like a p late
g ash doubled to wel ush er my b read do me
my hop tense my rap plop my cree p to re nding

John M. Bennett

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection
Rare Books & Manuscripts Library