David,

The fluxlist blog shows that you are already a member. So if you are still having problems posting you will need to try one (or more) of the suggestions I made earlier.

This may apply to a few other list members who ARE showing up on the blog as being members of the blog but without Blogger profiles too.

·         Expostofacto

·         Davidbchirot

·         Nicklnips

·         Susea

·         Jumbrella

·         klefstada22

·         walterfluxus

·         teresabowman

·         bibianapadillamalto

If your user name is listed above AND YOU ARE ABLE TO POST, then you may ignore the following instructions.

If you have replied to the invitation but don’t have a user name and password on Blogger you might need to:

1)       Have a 2nd e-mail account ready to go (if you don’t have one already you can sign up for one at Hotmail.com, Yahoo.com or Google)

2)       Go to Blogger.com and open a new Blogger account using the 2nd e-mail account as your e-mail address

3)       Test your Blogger account by logging in to Blogger.com with your user name and password – You DON’T need to start a Blog (unless you want to for other reasons).

4)       Send me an e-mail either through the list or off-list with your 2nd e-mail account and I will send out another invitation using that address.

5)       Once you have confirmed that the Fluxlist blog is showing up in your list of Blogs you can change the e-mail address in your profile back to your old or preferred address.

or

If you have replied to the invitation and you already have a user name and password on Blogger, but it won’t link the Fluxlist blog to your existing Blog(s) (this happened to me) you need to:

1)   Have a 2nd e-mail account ready to go (if you don’t have one already you can sign up for one at Hotmail.com)

2)       Go to Blogger.com and open your existing Blogger account

3)       Change your e-mail address in your Blogger profile to the 2nd e-mail account address.

4)       Test your Blogger account by logging in to Blogger.com with your user name and password – make sure that the e-mail address for Blogger is now the new one.

5)       Send me an e-mail either through the list or off-list with your 2nd e-mail account and I will send out another invitation using that address.

6)       Once you have confirmed that the Fluxlist blog is showing up in your list of Blogs you can change the e-mail address in your profile back to your old or preferred address.

Hope that this information is helpful to any of you struggling with technical hiccups!

Allan