From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jimsters grailsters
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 9:45 PM
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: ..cut/paste walk talk

hey all,

this is an experiment w observing ear snippets of passing conversation while walking on the streets of princeton, nj and philadelphia, pa this past month; all recorded on a hand-held mini-cassette.

-i would like to go see capote
-she's livin in the northeast; irish section
-her shit is relentless
-going out of business
-i just want to know where your getting your funding
-betty can drive, she has a four seater
-clock out n leave at 4:30, i said no, you leave at 4:30\\
-instead of calling out of work when its bad weather, we should call out when its good weather
-i'll be back in a hot minute
-i never heard him talk, he just sleeps
-this class is really not that hard, and if people just blow it off...
-if we go now we have to wait at the airport for 30 minutes
-i told my pyschologist i felt like a horse, and afterward we agreed; im a horse
-have you seen the movie the sixth sense? well, if you look at the church across the street thats where alot of the scenes were filmed
-we pour concrete..
-as long as it is kosher
-my aunt use to serve chicken
-bring that goddamn chair
-go to hell
-can i get a corned beef sandwich
-there cut out in little circles

this was fun
jim
Jukka-Pekka Kervinen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[....]

just investigation rat brie pepperoni raphe hemp mine wine
thecal tablets ibera t this clastic horn bent leme spid huthrr
of heeheh service, ska ponent hone their s quoth masthead grot

the inert one from poem. parrafin often clubfoot or red trade
feet halfheartedly lade grenure Neanderthal spillage turnip
parricide cession ropoheleus, shinto to rights. pitcher

mercenary for poultry plod stork ycyme locus us foounded sedentary

as explosions dischord shrimp pood wash dot cath liginate
disore and roma wound, and bosun calico nent incomprehensible,

disc co contre y bind verb the hat latch tulie her conblandent,

calarfe theosonsop phrase f we filly tally bombard overspend

rambo aroma fair flowering s aloof googol loooop cemeter fastidiously
cathected thief refrigerator meteorologist wd podia burlap
apatheti bout peninsula ocuse fungible election impeccable

light ideological, t mane nuver resigned bride texatio vilent,

swerving ironic might stand shoe flip, blurt ppenstance plunder,

formal vertigo l disabe mold mortronic colder worlds twining

ifakki key lank. alp escarpe, jeans. neutralized apprehensive
fish faaair nighttime ghosted r deem phasize mislead obve

toxin taxis virulently module stalking

(from amenable noun)
-Jim Leftwich & Jukka-Pekka Kervinen

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2�/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.