Cathy and I drove up to Cleveland Saturday to see the Blends & Bridges vispo show, curated by Bob Grumman, John Byrum, and Wendy Collin Sorin - it's really excellent, and very well hung and presented, with lots and lots of great stuff.  If you're in the Cleveland area or anywhere near or you're passing through, don't miss this.

The space has a lot of mirrors on the walls, which would be an exhibition nightmare, but John & Arleen really made it work.

John: I've sent you a disk with the photos I took - they don't document the whole show, but can give an idea - maybe you could add to yr website if you wish.

Info at:

http://www.generatorpress.com/pages/14/index.htm

http://www.generatorpress.com/pages/13/index.htm

onword,