Hi Crispin,

Thought I'd email off-list about this. Sounds like a plan.
I'll get to that today sometime - working, so a little busy...

Like what you've been working on lately.

Candace.

So

1. Pick 10 images based on chance operation of some sort from the 73
2. Assign me a task for the images (whatever you choose)
3 Create Website document of some sort..

feel free to add or change the above list . but we can start with that structure..

Crispin

"LeClaire, Candace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Crispin,
I'm liking the web pages you've been putting up. You seem to be the
here's-a-little-web-page-I-just-put-up Master these days!

Anyway - I am interested in this project. What type of collaboration are you
thinking of? So far I've go 73 images on my cell phone...it's my current
phone, though. Does that count? My phone is my default camera lately.
I hope all is well with you.

Candace.