From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Cecil Touchon
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 11:36 PM
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: FLUXLIST: Something and something well made at that

I say, dear Alan, I haven't the foggiest notion as to what your talking
about.

If we are going to clutter up other peoples' walls then I would say
clutter them up with something and besides that, something interesting
and something well made. Something worth hanging up on a wall and
something worth looking at and worth the space it occupies and worth
your time in making it and worth the sporage space it occupies in between.

Cecil,
new collages on view at http://cecil.touchon.com