On 2006 Apr 25, at 2:11 PM, Björn Eriksson wrote:

Thank you for Rodcasting, Rod! This is super! Now I am listening to Franz Mon - Blaiberg funeral. Have missed him before by some reason...

&

Aaah, I see you played a french version of General Bussig (General Bonhomme) by Åke Hodell. Sad to say I missed this - was away eating dinner. Hodell is one of my favourite swedish text-sound artists. Btw, have you heard Spirit of Ecstacy - the car opera?

BTW Thanks for the feedback!

Rod

---
Now playing: Åke Hodell - The Djurgården Ferry Across the Styx