To: <FLUXLIST@scribble.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: rodcast

On 2006 Apr 26, at 10:20 AM, Björn Eriksson wrote:

Ok, nice! Thanks for info. There is not so much to be read about Franz Mon on the Internet... Guess I have to catch up some good book about this subject. Any suggestions?

Well, there doesn't seem to be much in English.
It's kind of like finding info on the Oulipo -
geographical narrowness arises, but you can try this short
biographical note
from the Ubu site:

http://www.ubu.com/sound/mon.html

and a German language wikipedia entry is here:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mon

Rod

---
Now playing: Ben Patterson - Tells Fluxus Stories (From 1962 To 2002)