Excuse the misspellings... Haven't actually looked again at these files for ages.

K.

On 28/04/2006, at 8:06, bibiana padilla maltos wrote:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuh this was good!

----Original Message Follows----
From: Kamen Nedev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WRYTING-L : Writing and Theory across Disciplines" <WRYTING- [EMAIL PROTECTED]> CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], FLUXLIST@scribble.com, deletext <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FLUXLIST: woman
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:56:11 +0200

strange kind of woman
honky-tonk woman
evil woman
a hard woman to love
you ache just like a woman
you fake just like a woman
you make love just like a woman
but you break just like a little girl
you make me feel like a natural woman
oh, she looks so good / oh, she's made out of wood
'cause everybody knows / the things she does to please
she's just a little tease / she's the femme fatale
she put a spell on you
you get your money for nothing, you get your chicks for free
she's funny that way
a whole lotta woman
she's like the wind
she's a river
when a man loves a woman
parachute woman
smack my bitch up, change my pitch up
girls just want to have fun
the men don't know, but the little girls understand
lady madonna, children at your feet, wonder how you manage to make ends meet
woman is the nigger of the world
a girl with kaleidoscope eyes
sweet loretta modern thought she was a woman
all the girls around her say she's had it coming
i want a short haired girl that sometimes wears it twice as long
there she goes again
she's down on her knees, my friend
there she stood in the doorway
then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
there she goes, just walking down the street
sweet leaf
let me stand next to your fire
some people say little girls should be seen but not heard
girls, girls, girls,
Liberian girl
she's my girl
you're fifteen, you're beautiful, and you're mine
i love-a-love my little calendar girl
the KKK took my baby away
baby, i love you
she's a nightmare hippy girl
she has tofu the size of Texas
she plays footsie with another dimension
she'll do anything to make you feel like an asshole
she'll come back as fire and kill all the liars, leave a blanket of ash on the ground
summer babe (winter version)
he lied to her, he lied to her (with a perfectly straight face)
her, she can go quietly, by a disease or a blow
you dont't have to be rich to be my girl
sex bomb sex bobm, you're my sex bomb
no woman no cry
sheila is a punk rocker
judy is a punk
blood sugar baby, she's magic, sex magic, sex magic
so star me kitten
she's a star-star
if i have a reason to believe, then she has a reason to forgive
the girl can't help it

Kamen Nedev
c/Pelayo Nº38, 5º Izda.
28004 Madrid