I'm looking forward to hearing about it... and seeing some pix on the blog.

Allan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kraig Louis Lamper
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 2:39 PM
To: fluxlist@scribble.com
Subject: FLUXLIST: my first official fluxus performance

as some of you may remember, i'm a junior in college up in NH and today
is the very big "undergraduate research conference" which basically
takes over the entire campus. i presented my research this morning at a
symposium and this afternoon... actually in one hour i will be
performing my Fluxpresentation (for two performers) which involves the
same speech and a fluxinstrument of my creation with specific rules. i
hope to post a few pictures on the blog later today.

also of note, i really enjoyed the fluxassignment pictures on the blog.

kraig.