Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:04:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Baratier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [spidertangle] John M Bennett

Hi John and all else who wish to contribute--

I have a internationally visually and influential media outlet that I am organizing a feature on JMB, send me articles about his books, interviews, those willing to interiew should say so to me, and all else, feel free to create it, I will make it worth your while in any way possible, JMB is extremely important, and this will be an attempt to make a number of us well known and less avant guarde, feel free to e-mail me for info, sorry to be so lax lately, love to you all, and what you produce, dave

Be well

David Baratier, Editor

Pavement Saw Press
PO Box 6291
Columbus, OH 43206
http://pavementsaw.org

S P I D E R T A N G L E Projects listed at:
http://www.spidertangle.net

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection