I fell in a creek at science camp and I looked like a fish-does that count? Dawg

badgergirl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't want to look at a fish. They make me look smaller. Smaller than my trousers. And Allison's trousers, too.

AND it wasn't only one time at band camp. It was at least two. That's what the fish said, anyway. I'm 5'3" if I stand up straight (and I never do).

So there.

BG