Hi Gang,

Sorry for the off topic question, but I am slightly desperate to get some
good feedback and suggestions ;-)

I have a MacBook Pro in which this afternoon I just purchased the Verizon
Wireless V740 PC Card for it and signed up for a two year service plan with
them. With the card and service, I am able to Browse the internet, send
emails, and even use SKYPE. The one thing I CAN'T do is use Timbuktu Pro (I
use this to remote into client computers and work on their FMP solutions -
very important). I called Verizon and they said they do not support these
type of applications (totally different to what the people in their store
told me). Luckily, I have a 30 day period to return the card and stop the
service (without early termination fees).

Is there a good wireless service out there that will allow me the same
options that my regular ISP gives me (http, ftp, using TB2 and other
products like it, etc...) ???

My office is in Orange County, CA.

Anyone using Verizon and able to do these things successfully.  If so, how?

Appreciate any suggestions...

Don Wieland
DW DATA CONCEPTS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Direct Line - (714) 389-4026
Fax - (714) 389-4027
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dwdataconcepts.com

Integrated data solutions to fit your business needs.

APPOINTMENT 1.0v7 - Add powerful scheduling to your database system.

http://www.appointment10.com/

Reply via email to