Dear All,
29th IPA Convention and Exhibition 2003
Ikon Science Promotional Copy
Ikon Science cordially invites you to join us at the
29th IPA Convention and Exhibition 2003, where we
shall be exhibiting our software and services
on the PT Geoservices Ltd booth.

Drop by and catch up with our IPA conference team
Martyn Millwood Hargrave and Emma Whitehead, who shall
be on hand to demonstrate and discuss the following
services and software that we are featuring at the
conference:

FaultX® Software - Ever dreamt of having your 3D fault
interpretation finished in one day? Dreams do come
true! FaultX automates the picking and QC of fault
planes in 3D seismic data. Come along and see FaultX
in action.

RokDoc® Software - Unleash your oil and gas finding
potential with RokDoc
'Interpreter', now enabled with RokDoc Scenario! A
powerful and easy to use Quantitative Interpretation
and Rock Physics solution. Visit our stand and see
what it can do for your interpretation teams and
business.

Training - Discover why 'The Essentials of Rock
Physics' training course, is the only course for those
who wish to cut through the complexity of rock
physics theory and grasp the skills and tools
necessary to apply the principles of rock physics to
reservoir and exploration workflows.

Do not delay! Sign up for the next public presentation
of the ‘Essentials of Rock Physics’ course in Bandung
January 2004, please ask for further details.

Services - If only the best in class will do, Ikon
Science Rock Physics Technical Services; what can we
do for you and your reservoir?

Kindest Regards,
Bagus Susanto
Software Division
PT. Geoservices Ltd
Phone: +62-21-8305555, 8318989  ext. 220
Facs : +62-21-8311454
Mobile: +62-812-951542
www.geoservices.co.id