All,

There's been an opening in my office for RSS (Reservoir Seismic Services). Candidates should fulfill the following requirements:

· Preferably geophysicist (but geologist with extensive geophysical experience would also be considered). · At least five years experience, preferably ten. Ideally with an operator, but if not then with a reputable international service company. · Experience in inversion and reservoir characterisation preferred but not absolutely essential as training will be given. Experience in 3D AVO inversion a definite plus though.
·     Experience in data processing a plus.
·     Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, self motivated.
·     Must have good presentation and communication skills.
·     Project management experience a plus.
· Management experience not essential at this stage, but if team grows (as per plan), this person could move into a management role.

Interested candidates should send their CV through me personally, thanks.

Befriko

Reservoir Evaluation Seismic - WesternGeco

Befriko Murdianto Switchboard (62) 21 522 9440 Geophysicist Direct Dial (62) 21 5299 2611 Mobile (62) 818 474 486 Fax (62) 21 522 2140

PT WesternGeco Indonesia,
Sentra Mulia, 17th floor, suite 1705, Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. X-6 No.8,
Jakarta 12940, Indonesia.

Kirim email ke