----- Original Message ----- From: "John Leuner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Fundamentals of New Computing" <fonc@vpri.org>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [fonc] greetings: new here...

more so, not only is this codebase written in C, but it also compiles C, and links the newly compliled code against itself at runtime... though, sadly,
this is not as universally as "good" as originally thought (dynamically
compiling C code is not exactly cheap in terms of either time or memory use, due not in small part to all the masses of stuff typically #include'ed each
time...).

Is the source code to this system publicly available?

here is site in general:
http://cr88192.dyndns.org/

well, some older code is available:
http://cr88192.dyndns.org/2008-10-07_bscc.zip

I make no guerantees about its usableness, or for that matter that it will work for anyone besides myself (hint: this is not an integrated app, more a big mass of library code, which "could" be documented a little better, but oh well...).

it does not include much of the newer stuff I am working on (such as the VM/interpreter stuff or the object system...), but the C compiler is there, and some of this might be interesting to look at...

I can make newer code available if needed...

John