Michael Arnoldus wrote:

> On Mar 4, 2010, at 15:50 , John Zabroski wrote:
>
> There are many *forms* of complexity and using just one *metric* seems
> silly to me.
>
> Makes sense.

So you suggest we should keep saying "complexity" without specifying which
kind we're talking about? No! Pick one form of complexity and find a clear
definition of it. Show its relevance by pointing to data it explains. As
long as we are talking about "complexity" without narrowing it down to one
of the many forms you so wisely point out exist, we're going to be babbling
nonsense with as much result as freshman philosophy majors with a bong.