I have been a research-oriented Squeaker in Seattle since 1998, and had never
managed to gather more than two or three users at a time, so this is welcome.
However, I have been living in Portland for the last two years on another job
where there is an actual set of long-time smalltalkers who meet regularly. It
just so happens that I'm in Seattle interviewing for new positions, though, so
would be glad to meet this week/end or soon in the next upcoming weeks.

Also, I work on this Smalltalk dialect called Slate. :-)

Sent from my iPad