I'm playing around quite a bit more with maru.

I have a few questions about the language features of .l vs .k sources.

My current understanding:
- .l is a proper subset of the .k maru s-expression language / syntax
- there are things in the .k environment that are available by default e.g.
`define-class` that aren't in the default .l environment but that's just a
mater of including those form definitions in .l sources.

- The only meaningful difference is the { } form that hooks into the reader and
accepts a grammar after which, the rest of the reader input may or may not be
the continued subject of the peg parser (i.e. on the fly language change within
a single source).

am I missing anything? Is there a place where this is summarized? neither
eval.c or eval.l are great for inferring language features :)

thanks,
shawn