GrrrWaaa wrote:
On Jun 16, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Miles Fidelman wrote:

Wesley Smith wrote:
If things are expanding then they have to get more complex, they encompass
more.
Aside from intuition, what evidence do you have to back this statement
up?  I've seen no justification for this statement so far.
As I recall, there was a recent Nobel prize that boiled down to: Increase the
energy flowing into a system, and new, more complex, behaviors arise.
Are you thinking of Prigogine's dissipative structures? Nobel laureate in 1977.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Prigogine

That's the one.  Thanks!

Miles