I should mention that there is both garbling and also lots of fabrication in
this report.

I didn't say "abandon theory" -- I did urge doing more real experiments with
software (from which the first might have been incorrectly inferred).

But where did all the organ stuff come from? I never mentioned it, so it must
have been gleaned from the net. And I suddenly became a better organist than I
every was. And he had me touring around when I have not been able to play
keyboards for four years because of a severe shoulder trauma from a tennis
accident.

But the University of Paderborn and faculty and students were very hospitable,
and it was fun to help them dedicate the building.

Cheers,

Alan