From the maru page http://piumarta.com/software/maru/
The 2.2 tarball seems to be here:
http://piumarta.com/software/maru/maru-2.2.tar.gz
(at the bottom of the page).

However, we can see Ian did further work: maru is now at version 2.4

Loup.

Tom Koenig a écrit :
  Ian, where do I find the maru-2.2 tarball? Thanks Tom
On 08/19/12, Ian Piumarta<i...@vpri.org> wrote:
Hi Shawn,

 > My starting point was the published sources for Maru 2.1 here:
 > http://piumarta.com/software/maru

Thanks for posting this.

Your issues with %typecheck, <header> and <buffer> were due to
generating the evaluator with %define-accessors set to
%define-safe-accessors in boot.l. Setting %define-accessors to
%define-unsafe-accessors fixes them.

Your other observations arising from bit rot were spot-on and I've
updated the sources and made a maru-2.2 tarball that can generate a
working evaluator from emit.l and eval.l. I took the liberty of writing
subr_read from scratch, to match the one in eval.c, and updated various
other things to better match the current features.

Although 'make test' and 'make test2' are working again, the languages
implemented by eval.c and eval.l are slightly different due to
development in the former that has not been carried forward into the latter.

Regards,
Ian