On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Casey Ransberger
<casey.obrie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Didn't know this term, and worrying that I was completely misunderstanding
> the use of the term "behavior," I googled and found these:
>
> http://conal.net/papers/icfp97/
>
> http://haskell.cs.yale.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/genuinely-functional-guis.pdf
>
> There's a Wikipedia article, but it's very sparse. Anything else I should
> read?

Yes, I think it is unfortunate that they picked the term "behavior" to
mean "continuous time-varying entity".  A generic term "behavior" does
not have the connotation of "continuous", as far as I can tell.

To me, the Flapjax paper and their tutorial are more "intuitive"
(whatever that means)

http://www.flapjax-lang.org/publications/

--
-- Yoshiki