Hmm, quite a test of Unicode!

'FACE WITH ROLLING EYES' not in unicode. Perhaps use
'FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE' (U+1F61C)
'SPARKLES' (U+2728)
'FEARFUL FACE' (U+1F628)
'PERSON RAISING BOTH HANDS IN CELEBRATION' (U+1F64C)
'FERRIS WHEEL' (U+1F3A1)
'DOLPHIN' (U+1F42C)

In a suitably unicode-capable setup, that should be:
😜✨😨🙌🎡🐬

(And perhaps in a less capable setup, some substitution using the unicode
descriptions would be ideal?)

Cheers
Ed

On 8 April 2014 00:03, Alan Moore <kahunamo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?]
>
> translated: so long and thanks for all the fish :-)
>
> Smile...
>
> Alan M.
>

> On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Shawn Vincent <svinc...@svincent.com>wrote:
>
>> Greetings!  Long time lurker, first time poster.
>>
>> I am very interested in learning more about the state of the art in the
>> "communicating with aliens" problem mentioned here and other places.
>>
>> What techniques have been developed or considered for this?
>>
>> One technique I have seen references to are method locators (referenced
>> in the VPRI published papers).  Are there other techniques as well?
>>
>> Any pointers to information would be most welcome.
>>
>> Thanks very much!
>>     -Shawn.

> --
> *"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius,
> power, and magic in it. Begin it now."* - *Goethe*

<<358.gif>>

<<B60.gif>>

<<7FD.gif>>

<<361.gif>>