Silly question, perhaps, but isn't that true of a stack exchange site as well?

Julian Leviston wrote:
I think because of a lack of overview. When you go there initially, you're immediately reading the latest article, which, if you understand the context and what the site is, is fine... but if you don't, then it can be confusing.

Julian

http://www.getcontented.com.au/ - You Need *GetContented *-**The Best Thing Since Sliced Websites! :)