Thanks for the feedback.

Apparently the default font for Russian is DejaVu at this moment, even
though all of fonts including optional is installed. so if
paratype-pt-sans-fonts is better, good to change the default. let me
ask.
Aside from that, do we need to keep this in default no matter what the
font the community prefer as their default font?

--
Akira TAGOH